Thursday, October 7, 2010

Great Black and White Photographers part 3

What caught my eye about this photo was that it reminded me of a
tunnel and you see the light at the end of it.
This was very interesting to me because it somehow reminded me of
Christmas with all the snow.
I see lights in the background. Trees that follow a road in a town or city. A snowy dark day.
I smell cold fresh air and passably someone cooking something at there home or store. I also smell the tall snowy trees.
I hear the cold winter wind. People talking in the city or town, and cars driving place to place.
I taste the icy snow on the tip of my tongue. The taste of the stores cooking.
I feel calm and scared at the same time in this photo. Its dark but calm. The snow and lights make me feel calm while the darkness makes me a little scared.


What first caught my eye about this photo was the mist of the icy winter day. That the mist surrounded the people, horses, and the vehicle.
I see a vehicle that's being pushed with horses. A man that's maybe checking the hourses. A mist that is surrounding thim cause of there breathing.
I smell the fresh air. I also smell horses that mightive haven't tooken a bath in months.
I hear horses walking on the mudy icy road. People talking and the vehicle moving. I would also hear the wind passing through.
I taste the icy snow. The mud on the ground thats been stepped on and road on.
I feel very cold in this picture. Cause of the snow and the mist that surrounds the people and animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment