Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Abandoned Theme Parks

1)The amusement park that i would like to visit is the Takakanonuma Greenland, in Hobara, Japan. Because it really looks cool and scary. The rust on the roller coasters, gives the pictures that are taken there really good effects. The other thing that is really cool, is the fog, and it gives the photos really good effect along with the rust.

2)

3) Sea World, Schlitterbahn, Six flags fiesta Texas, House of torment, Hunted house

 4) fiesta texas

5) I think it would be fun document this place, because some of it is really old, like the rides, or the buildings, and the entrances when you are going to get on a ride are old. I think it would take somewhat of a lot of money to travel there, like for gas when you are driving there, and I would have to buy some new film for my camera, and I would need food, and to get into the park I would also need to bring the camera for the pictures, and maybe I would need to bring another camera, just in case some thing happen to the other one, and I would also need to bring a bag for the camera, and I would need to bring enough film for however many photos that i am going to take. With all of those things, I would be ready to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment