Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome back!!!!


                                    This is my favorite photo because of how the clouds are forming into a thunderstorm.



This is my favorite photo because you could see everything so clearly.
This is my favorite photo because you could see every detail in this photo. Every hair, rankle, line, everything in this photo of the person.


1. What was the best song of 2010?

Grenade
The best song from 2010 that i chose was grenade by Bruno mars because i love the beat and the message. Its vary catchy and it relates how i feel. Plus I love how he sings and I'm in love with ha ha. He's not like other singers who sings about gangsters or something stupid.

2. What was the best movie of 2010?
Charlie St. Cloud
The best movie of 2010 that i thought is Charlie St. Cloud. It has a GREAT message in the movie and great acting. It made me cry a little. Its one of my favorite movies of all.

3. What was the most important news story of the year?
The most important news of the year would have to be the oil spill. It effected many things in the world. Example: the animal, us the people, and the environment. Its killing many animals that live in the sea. We are trying to fix the situation.

4. Who was the most important person of 2010?
Sandra Bullock
The most important person in 2010 would have to be Sandra Bullock because of the whole marriage in 2010 and her movies she made. The marriage was really big of what happened with her husband with the whole cheating with some girl. But she stayed strong and divorced him.

5. What was the biggest sports OR entertainment, story OR person of 2010 (you should google what is appropriate for your choice)
The biggest sport of 2010 would have to be soccer. I hear soccer everywhere and people playing it. Its very popular in the world especially in Spain :) Its fun and very active.

1. Tell me what is the one thing that happened on your holiday that you will remember? It can be a trip, a family visit, a present, something fun.
Me and my family went to San Antonio to visit my step dads parents. It was very fun seeing them every Holiday. We ate home made food from my grandparents. It was Delicious! We had much fun and many jokes.


2. What are your resolutions for the 2011 year?
My resolution for 2011 is to get things ready for college, walk the stage to graduate, get into a great college, have a job and be successful and be happy.

3. What are you looking forward to in 2011?
I'm looking forward in 2011 is my graduation. I want to walk the stage and make my family proud.




No comments:

Post a Comment